Superior Optical offers a complete set of eyewear and eye care services to our clients. Customer satisfaction is our main priority, in addition to selling quality optical glasses.
We assist you in many other ways:
Cleaning cloths are complimentary even after patients have collected their glasses. And there's no charge to tint lenses. If a patient returns after glasses have been ordered then there is a minimal charge.
EYE CARE SERVICES
We have in-house Ophthalmologists as well as Optometrists. Our in-house team of Ophthalmologists perform routine eye exams, to detect any eye disease. They also diagnose and treat vision related problems like farsightedness, nearsightedness or binocular vision, They will prescribe medication , suggest glasses, other optical aids or vision therapy. We also offer Biometry Testing.
Our superior Ophthalmologists can detect the following eye diseases:
- Diabetic Retinopathy
- Anterior Eye
LENSES WITH ADDED FEATURES
- Transitions (Lenses darken from direct contact with sunlight, gets clear when indoors)
- Transitions Xactive (Lenses begin to darken inside a vehicle, darkens significantly more upon direct contact with sunlight
- Crizal (Anti-Reflection, excellent for night driving and glare from computer screen)
AFTER SALES SERVICE
Committed to providing the best services to our clients, we provide free after sales service. Our services include:
- Adjustment and straightening of frames (no charge)
- Replacement of missing screws or tightening of screws (no charge)
- Solder broken metal frames (at a minimal cost)
- Changing of nose pads (at a minimal cost)
- Changing of temples, otherwise called arms (conditions apply)
TYPES OF LENSES OFFERED
- Single Vision
- Progressives (No-Line)
- Xperio (Sunglasses)